First and foremost, thank you to everyone who has continued to support me through my unannounced hiatus. In the past year, I worked as a front desk agent at a leading hotel chain, switched over to the banking world, got my license (yes, I finally know how to drive!), booked my moms dream vacation and set new goals for myself. One of my goals is to get back into blogging because I've missed it so much. With that being said, let's get right to it!
Whats harder than a life cleanse? A food cleanse.
For a while now I've been wanting to try a cleanse but I was always so afraid that I couldn't do it because it requires a lot of discipline and also because I love to eat! But I must say it was a great way to kick start a healthier diet and the new Lifestyle portion of my blog. Since I completed the Fitness for Life Juice Cleanse I've felt so much better physically and mentally. My 3-day juice cleanse consisted of 6 Fitness for Life Juices a day and water...crazy right? The first day was definitely the hardest for me because mentally I was tempted to cave in to the royal rumble taking place in my stomach but then I realized, it's all mental. In between the juices I drank tons of water to make my stomach feel full and I kept busy to keep my mind off the fact that I could not eat food.
I had little to no contact with humans because I'm not myself when I don't eat. Although it wasn't easy for me not to eat for 3 days it was definitely doable despite what I had previously thought. I said to myself, if Gandhi lasted 21 days without food I can most definitely survive for 3 days. Cleansing is a great way to rid your body of toxins, shed a few pounds and boost your energy. I must say the Fitness for Life juices were really good, the only one I wasn't too crazy about was juice number 2 because it was too spicy for me. The juices are made with whole fruits and vegetables, they come in 16 ounce bottles that are clearly labeled with the ingredients and nutrition breakdown.
How the Fitness for Life Cleanse works:
1) Decide how long you want your juice cleanse to last. Opt for a 1-Day, 3-Day or 5-Day juice cleanse.
2) Decide when you would like to start your juice cleanse because you must begin consuming the juices no later than 1 to 2 days after you receive them.
3) Keep juices refrigerated. Be sure to shake all juices twice a day (during the day and at night).
4) Shake well before drinking.
5) Do not eat solid foods during the cleanse.
6) Drink at least 16 ounces of water after each juice.
7) Limit yourself to light exercises (walking or yoga).
8) Drink 6 juices a day. The bottles are labeled 1 to 6. Drink a juice at least every 2.5 hours.
Visit www.f4ljuicecleanse.com for pricing and delivery / pick-up details.