This is a sponsored post in collaboration with KISS Products powered by Brand Backer. I received the KISS InstaWave to review on my blog however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Good morning beauties! Can you believe Christmas is only 3 days away? The holidays are my favorite time of the year but holiday shopping can be a bit stressful. If you're still not done with your holiday shopping you'll want to keep reading because today I'm sharing my first impression on the KISS InstaWave; a perfect last minute gift idea for the beauty junkie in your life.
How to use the KISS InstaWave:
1) Select a heat setting (high or low) and wait for the power indicator light to turn blue.
2) Hold InstaWave vertically and place small section of hair on the InstaWave curling rod.
3) Then touch the curl dial either left or right, the InstaWave will automatically wrap the rest of your hair around the barrel.
4) Hold for 5-10 seconds, hold longer for tighter curls and less for beachy waves.
5) Pull the InstaWave down vertically, letting hair out.